I've got exciting news! I was contacted by Cookware.com to host a giveaway. It was an exciting day when I received that email, being that my blog is just a baby blog...less than 2 months old. But, I do use lots of cookware to make all of my canned goods and my many other kitchen experiments.
Le Creuset 5-Quart Oval Wide Oven in Caribbean
Rival 5 Qt. Programmable Round Crock Pot
Another great kitchen tool is the slow cooker. I've got 3, and I don't feel like that's too many. They're all different sizes and fit different needs.
Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel 4-Piece "Soup It Up" Cookware Set in Orange
On to the giveaway! Cookware.com is giving one of my readers a $45 gift certificate. You can use it to buy anything from Cookware.com, and it even can be applied to shipping costs. But, if I were you, I'd choose something that has free shipping. *wink* *wink*
There are 3 different ways to enter. For each entry, please leave a separate comment.
- Visit Cookware.com and tell me an item you'd love to buy if money was no object.
- Visit Cookware.com and tell me what you think you'd get with the $45 gift certificate (don't worry, I won't hold you to your choice).
- Become a follower of this blog (on the right-hand side). Or if you already are, that counts too!
- Link back to this post via your blog. Please post the link for me. (worth 3 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway with a link back to this post.
I was not given any compensation for this post. I am simply hosting this giveaway and Cookware.com will be supplying the gift certificate.