Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What's your decorating style?

What is the style in your kitchen?  Do you go for modern furniture when it comes to your dining set?  I must admit that I'm style-less.  I'm terrible at anything related to decorating.  In my entire house, there is barely anything hung on the walls.  It looks like we just moved in, and we've lived here for 5 years!

I was browsing the furniture at AllModern.com, and they have some cute stuff!  I love this dining set, although I'd never be able to pull it off!

http://www.allmodern.com/Johnston-Casuals-1702-1730B-GL30-JCS1202.html

And the items in the kitchen department?  Too adorable!

http://www.allmodern.com/Skagerak-Denmark-183672-TT1297.html

If you're looking to update your home, check out AllModern.com!

Disclaimer:  I am compensated for this post with a gift certificate to CSN Stores.  I will receive a product and review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Tell me what you think about this post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails